Camrose & Area Integrated Youth HubThe Camrose Primary Care Network (PCN) and the Camrose Open Door Association have partnered together to offer a one-stop shop for youth and young adults to access primary healthcare, counselling, and addiction, mental health, and social supports. Available to anyone ages 12-24, the Camrose & Area Integrated Youth Hub is offered to help youth navigate the complicated world of healthcare as well as providing social support. Services are youth- and family-centered and will empower youth and young adults through easy access to primary care, addiction and mental health support, and social services.
How it works:
- Anyone between the ages of 12 and 24 and their families can access this service, including those living outside of Camrose
- You can call, text, or visit the Open Door in Camrose to use the Camrose & Area Integrated Youth Hub
- The helpline is open 24/7
What can you expect from the Camrose & Area Integrated Youth Hub?
- An outreach navigator will find the right assistance for you immediately during business hours. If you contact outside of business hours, the process begins the next morning.
- Depending on your needs, you will be referred to services within the Camrose Open Door Association, the PCN, or other community partners.
- As you access the services, you will be contacted by the outreach navigator to make sure that services are working for you. If not, you can be referred to something different.
- If you do not have a family doctor, you will be assisted to find one so that you can more easily access care in the future.
How to access:
- Call or text the 24-hour helpline at (780) 679-HELP (4357).
- Visit the Camrose Open Door Association on the main floor of the Gateway Centre on weekdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Where is this service located?The Camrose Open Door Association
Main Floor – Gateway Centre
4825 51 Street, Camrose
ResourcesCamrose & Area Integrated Youth Hub Services Directory
Open Door Leading the way with Camrose & Area Integrated Youth Hub