Behavioural Health Consultant
- Offers a broad range of services, from emotional support to referrals for community resources for you and your family members and caregivers
- Assists you and your family members and care givers through the physical, emotional and financial challenges that come with a cancer diagnosis
- Anyone can self-refer by calling the PCN or talking to your family doctor.
The Camrose PCN Behavioural Health Consultant will:
Contact the PCN
- Offer short term counseling for the following:
- Abuse issues
- Adjustment to illness
- Behavioural Issues
- Cancer Support
- Community Resourcing
- Financial Concerns
- Marital Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Self Esteem
- Help patients with financial barriers;
- Refer and educate patients about resources;
- Support patients in reaching their health and wellness goals
- Support patients through their cancer journey.
or talk to your doctor.