Employment / Volunteer Opportunities
In-Patient Care Registered Nurse
Are you a Registered Nurse who meets the competency requirements and standards for discharge planning and case management practices? If so, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of in-patient medical nursing experience;
- Experience working collaboratively with Hospitalist physicians;
- Experience with discharge planning and case management;
- Isa graduate from an approved Nursing program. Baccalaureate of Nursing considered an asset;
- Current registration with CARNA;
- Client focused orientation and commitment to providing quality services and programs;
- Strong understanding of the continuum of care from community to acute care to rehabilitation to alternate community options;
- Ability to organize time, multi-task and set priorities to meet various deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule and time management;
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including professionalism, teamwork, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and judgement;
- Ability to establish and nurture rapport with clients, families, and professionals in the surrounding communities, as well as collaborative and cooperative relationships in an Inter-professional team, and with community partners/stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in addition to being able to identify the most appropriate method of communication.
Part-time hours: 31 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $36.86-$48.37 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Schedule: Day shift
Work remotely: No
Please forward resume and cover letter to Melissa.Berg@camrosepcn.com.